○Applied Kinesiology : Applied Kinesiologist, International College of Applied Kinesiology Australasia
○Functional Neurology: Complete the Childhood Developmental Learning Disabilities and Behavioral Disorders Certification Course by IAFNR ( The International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation )
○Switched-on kids method by Dr.Dorte Bladt
○Soft Tissue Technique (Including Myofacial release etc)
Our Chiropractic Treatment
As human beings, maintaining a properly aligned skeleton is crucial to our well-being. Keeping the spine (which protects the spine nerves) free of distortion is critical to ensuring that the brain's messages are transmitted precisely throughout the body, allowing us to adapt to our environment. At our clinic, we partner our patients in tracking the causes of skeletal (spinal) distortions that arise from habitual movements, work environments, pregnancy and other aspects of life. We strengthen nerve regulatory function with gentle approach which can apply from newborn baby to eldery people. We touch each vertebra, and see the transmission of nerve. Then adjust it to be more comfortable and appropriately balanced. We also see every joints (wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees,ankles etc.) and do the adjustment. To improve and maintain good body balance, we discuss your lifestyle. We will advise you some exercises or suggest to change your habits which cause your body distortion.
With ambassdor of Brazil Mr.Andre Correa do Lago. He has taken my treatment regularly since 2015-2018. Chiropractic is defined as a health care profession by WHO.
These are the conditions we frequently see at our clinic.
- Low back pain ( Acute・Chronic)
- Symptoms from disc herniation(Lumbar,Cervical and Thoracic)
Case report: Lower Back Pain and left thigh pain from Lumbar Disk Herniation at L1/2, L2/3
- Numbness /pain on your arm or hand
- Numbness/pain on your leg or foot
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder stiffness
- Frozen shoulder
- Joints pain(Hip,Knee,Elbow,etc.)
- Pain / Adjustment after surgery
- General fatigue
- Maintain good Health or prevention
- Autonomic nerve imbalance
Receptionist can take care of your child during mother's treatment.
- Low back pain,Neck pain during pregnancy period
Case report : Left Lower back pain during the pregnancy (29 weeks)
- Breach presentation
- Pelvic adjustment during and after pregnancy period
- Coccyx pain
- Upper back stiffness
- Difficulty in breast feeding(Mastitis)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- To prevent or recover from flu
No "cracking" adjustment. I gently adjust your children's spine.
- Release the stress on spine from birth
- Developmental disorders
- Digestive problems
- Excretion problems(constipation, diarrhea)
- Respiratory problems
- Ear aches
- Sports or play injury
- Supporting healthy growth and strong immune system
Specialise in Spinal disorder
Orthopedic doctors refer their patients with spinal disorders. If you want to recover from your symptoms in natural way, we can help you. Please feel free to ask Dr.Hiroshi about your condition.
Pregnancy & Birth
Specialise in Pre and Post Natal problemChiropractic care during pregnancy is vital to the normal physiological function for both the mother and baby in pregnancy and birth.
Aiiku Hospital( Minatoku) and Gynecology Doctor's Office refer their patients to us in order to release back pain in pregnancy and birth. Dr.Hiroshi is Tokyo Pregnancy Group speaker since 2013. At our clinic Dr.Hiroshi gives a speech every month about "the pregnancy from point of view from Chiropractic" for free. Please feel free to join.
The benefit to take chiropractic treatment during pregnancy
1. Maintaining a healthier pregnancy
2. Controlling symptoms of nausea
3. Reducing the time of labor and delivery
4. Relieving back, neck or joint pain
5. Preventing a potential cesarean delivery
－From American Pregnancy Association